We offer Home Inspection services to Madison, AL residents as well as serving the Tennessee Valley.
The construction inspection begins with a review of the plans and specifications before you commit to a contractor and includes recommendations on various topics such as materials and methods, waterproofing, potential problem areas with the lot and safety issues.
A thorough inspection from the slab and base stage to the final Walkthrough Inspection can help maximize efficiency, comfort and durability of your property.
Our inspection process includes multiple visits while your home is being built including the following:
- Inspection of the foundation footings prior to pouring concrete.
- Foundation inspection of basement or crawlspace prior to framing.
- Waterproofing of foundations and backfill.
- Framing inspection before drywall installation.
- Confirm use of agreed-upon materials and proper installation of components.
- Recommend radon resistant construction.
- Final walk-through inspection with the owner before finalizing the contract.
- Additional walk-through inspection prior to end of 12-month warranty period for new home.
New Construction Services and Inspections can prove you that a structure of high quality construction and design may not have violated the building codes, but it is far from being perfectly safe for occupancy. Our home inspection services will meet and exceed your new home needs. Certified and bonded inspectors will help you determine the safety and value of your new home. We can see beyond what your eyes can see with experience as well as infrared technology.
We deliver a one-stop shop solution for our clients, ensuring that every detail is addressed through a consistent, single point of contact with the support of our full team of experienced project managers and supervisors.
For an obligation free quote contact us at (256) 284-2559